EducationUSA шукає проектного спеціаліста (Project Specialist)
EducaionUSA оголошує конкурс на позицію програмного спеціаліста (Project Specialist).
Дедлайн – 18 вересня 2019 р. (далі – англ.).
The Kyiv office of American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS (American Councils) is currently seeking a reliable candidate to fill the position of EducationUSA Project Specialist. The EducationUSA Project Specialist reports to the EAC Senior Adviser and the American Councils Country Director. The incumbent works alongside the EAC staff in Kyiv and Program Managers in Washington, D.C. The position is full-time, 40 hours a week.
- Day-to-day management of the EducationUSA special projects on capacity building of secondary and higher education professionals in Ukraine.
- Occasional in-person and virtual advising on the educational opportunities in the U.S. to students, parents, and professionals.
- Organizing and conducting training programs and workshops.
- Making monthly financial projections for the EducationUSA special projects.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders engaged in the EducationUSA special projects, including higher education communities, government, private companies etc.
- Closely cooperating with Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine for implementation of special projects under PAS grants.
- Performing data collection on projects’ implementation for the monitoring and evaluation, as well as reporting purposes.
- Perform EAC representative tasks, as assigned.
- Provide full support to EAC Senior Adviser upon request.
- Adhere to all American Councils office policies and guidelines as set forth by the Country Director and D.C. office.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Education, Project management or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in project and/or program management.
- Experience in planning conferences, workshops, and other public events.
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Ukrainian. Fluency in Russian is a plus.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience with the U.S. educational system and/or U.S. Department of State educational exchange program(s).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, planning and implementation, analytical, and computer/internet skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to international education and cultural exchange.
- Strong cross-cultural and communication skills.
- Knowledge of U.S. and Ukrainian education systems.
- Ability to forge and develop connections and work cooperatively with partners and stakeholders from various sectors including higher education communities, government, and private companies.
Submit a cover letter with a current resume before the closing date via e-mail: [email protected]. Please note the title EducationUSA Project Specialist in the Subject line of your message. Applications submitted later than September 18, 2019 will not be considered.