Фахівець(-чиня) з питань МіО / M&E Officer
Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates to serve as M&E Officer in support of USAID Health Reform Support. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The M&E Officer will work under the overall guidance and supervision of the M&E and Strategic Information Advisor. She/he will support project staff with development of indicators and evaluation activities.
- Develop project and activity-level indicators, monitor its implementation
- Conduct and participate in project evaluation activities: including, but not limited to surveys, studies, assessments, evaluations
- Analyze M&E data, calculate HRS indicators, produce regular analytical tables and graphs
- Ensure effective implementation of registration and reporting database
- Regular review of the documentation provided by project staff to ensure their compliance to project requirements
- Provide project staff with the necessary technical assistance on planning, registration, reporting, and evaluation activities
- Undertake other responsibilities not outlined above which have been discussed and agreed between the line manager and the post-holder
- Experience in project indicators development, monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrated experience in planning and conducting researches/ involvement in studies of program effectiveness, experience in data collection, quantitative and qualitative analysis
- USAID M&E experience preferred
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English and Ukrainian
- University degree in Public Health/ Sociology/ Mathematics/ Economics / other relevant field
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office). Practical knowledge of databases is desirable
- Strong analytical and organizational skills. Ability to think clearly and precisely articulate is essential
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast changing environment
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two reference letters to [email protected] no later than June 25, 2023. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “M&E Officer“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.