Вакансія: Program Coordinator
Title: Program Coordinator
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Division: Communities & Governance
Reports To: Civic Engagement & Social Cohesion Lead
IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information. Founded in 1968, IREX has an annual portfolio of over $90 million, offices in 20 countries, and a global staff of 400. We work in more than 100 countries worldwide.
IREX Ukraine seeks a qualified Program Coordinator for the Ukraine National Identity Through Youth (UNITY) program. Under the supervision of the Civic Engagement & Social Cohesion Lead, the Program Coordinator will support day-to-day implementation of the program activities in the sphere of youth innovation, entrepreneurship, economic opportunities, and civic activism.
Only citizens of Ukraine or permanent residents with work authorization will be considered.
General Duties & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support day-to-day implementation of the program activities.
- Plan and organize program trainings, events, and activities.
- Provide communication coverage and reach out on program activities through social networks, other internet resources, media, off-line channels.
- Procure goods and services, ensure quality control of the materials produced and services provided.
- Provide oral and written translation of reports and documentation into and from English.
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation. Prepare program reports for the donor, regular program updates, success stories.
- Maintain effective communication with program partners.
- Work closely and coordinate with the other team members.
- Liaise with Grants/Finance Coordinator and assist with financial reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in public administration, communication, political science, and/or another relevant field is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar position.
- Understanding ofthe youth sector in Ukraine, its developmental needs, and perspectives.
- Experience in community engagement, outreach, organizing public events and public procurement.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team member with the ability to take initiative, and be flexible.
- Ukrainian citizenship or residency with work authorization is required.
- Experience in reach-out and communication through social networks, media, as well as off-line channels.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines.
- Strong command of spoken/written English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
- Willingness to travel when health conditions allow.
PLEASE, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER BY DECEMBER 10, 2020 AT EMAIL [email protected] APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED ON ROLLING BASIS.
IREX conducts anti- terrorism database clearances on candidates who accept employment offers. IREX is also an E-Verify Employer.
IREX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and inclusive hiring practice. IREX is an equal opportunity employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE