Technical Translator/ Технічний перекладач
USAID Energy Security Project
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the largest USAID project in Ukraine so far. The ESP is implemented by a USAID Contractor, Tetra Tech ES, Inc., a California-based leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP is working closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is looking for a Technical Translator to provide translation services for the project. This is short-term position under consultancy agreement. Private entrepreneur certificate is required.
- Provide translation services of documents from English into Ukrainian;
- Provide translation services of documents from Ukrainian into English.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in linguistics, translation and/or interpretation;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- 5+ years of experience in written translations of energy related documents;
- Vocabulary for the energy sector (gas, electricity, renewables, district heating) and related segments.
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter in English with the title of the position in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. The ESP is not obligated to fill this position.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/.