The British Council Ukraine is announcing recruitment for Project Coordinator post to provide administrative, financial and logistical support to projects and services as determined by the British Council’s strategic plans for its work in Ukraine. This involves assisting the management, facilitation and delivery of activities and events for the project team in order to achieve project outcomes. The role works to the British Council Ukraine project teams’ deliverables to achieve agreed targets and increase impact for the British Council’s programmes in Ukraine.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
- Support the British Council in launching and deliver of new programmes in Ukraine in the areas of English, Education, Society and Culture, at scale and at speed;
- Contribute to significantly-increased digital engagement and impact for the British Council’s programmes;
- Support / be part of multi-country programmes across the British Council’s Wider Europe region.
Job Specific Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications & Language requirements:
Minimum / essential:
- English, Ukrainian and Russian to C1 level;
- University degree or equivalent;
- Experience in Project delivery;
- Experience in working for or in partnership with international organisations/institutions.
- Qualification in a sector relevant to the British Council’s programmes;
- Basic project management;
- Marketing and communications;
- Expertise in English, Education, Society and Culture sectors.
What we offer:
- Monthly salary 22672 UAH Gross (19.5% taxes to be deducted);
- 13th salary – annual bonus;
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity;
- Performance related annual bonus;
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members ( upon probation period completion);
- 34 calendar days of annual leave;
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering;
- 14 days of public holidays;
- Eye-check policy;
- 50% discount for family members to study English;
- Opportunities for Learning and Development.
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile. Successful candidates will be invited for the English language testing and interview.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 28 July 2019
Please visit website: jobs.britishcouncil.org.