National Consultant for IDP e-services implementation support | ПРООН
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
UNDP is looking for a consultant for a 9-month assignment to support the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine in the launch and further upgrade of four e-services for IDP:
- Application from IDPs for a state programme of subsidised mortgage loans (launched on 17.05.2021);
- Prolongation of IDP monthly targeted assistance for living expenses and utilities (launched on 08.02.2022);
- Termination of IDP monthly targeted assistance for living expenses and utilities (launched on 08.02.2022);
- Declaration of changes in the actual place of residence/stay of IDP (in development).
The main objective of the assignment is to analyse user complaints and test results of four e-services for IDP, to develop a thematic action plan on e-service improvement, and to implement e-service upgrade.
Hence, it is expected that the National Consultant for IDP e-services implementation support will deliver the following services:
- Analysis of statistics, user complaints, and feedback and test of four e-services for IDP;
- Creation of an action plan for their improvement and upgrade;
- Analysis of implementation results of the proposed action plans for e-services upgrades and user statistics/feedback after the upgrades.
Required Skills and Experience
Required experience and qualifications:
- At least university degree (Bachelor’s) in computer science, communication technologies, cybersecurity, management, public administration, marketing, or another sphere;
- At least 4 years of experience as a project manager;
- At least 2 years of experience within web IT related projects;
- Experience as a Product owner will be an asset;
- Experience in Partnership management will be an asset;
- Fluent Ukrainian; working knowledge of English will be an asset.
Documents to be included when submitting the proposal:
- Personal CV, including information about experience in similar projects / assignments, as well as the email and telephone contacts of at least three (3) professional references;
- Financial proposal in line with information presented in Section 4. Measurable outputs of the work assignment/deliverables;
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (template may be found at https://cutt.ly/Bzs6D4A).
The application deadline is 31 March 2022.
For more information on responsibilities, requirements, and an application process, please visit.