Консультант із соціальних медіа
IFES is a non-profit, non-partisan international organization. As the global leader in democracy promotion, IFES advances good governance and democratic rights by providing technical assistance to election officials; empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process; and applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 135 countries, from developing democracies to mature democracies.
Since 1994, IFES has played a significant role in promoting electoral, administrative and legal reform in Ukraine. In cooperation with partners in Ukrainian civil society and the Central Election Commission (CEC), IFES is working to foster dialogue on electoral reform, build the capacity of local NGOs, institutionalize best practices in training election officials and ensure more equal representation in the electoral process for disadvantaged populations, especially women and persons with disabilities.
IFES is seeking qualified Social Media Consultant on a freelance basis. The Social Media Consultant will be responsible for managing and contributing to IFES Ukraine’s civic education course social media platforms.
SCOPE OF WORK
In cooperation with IFES Civic Education Officer and IFES Civic Education Consultant, Social Media Consultant will be working on:
- Developing social media plan for IFES Ukraine’s civic education course social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube);
- Drafting posts for social media platforms, to include the recent developments of the course, educational opportunities for students and teachers, additional materials to support the course content
- Designing illustrations and infographics for the social media platforms based on course content;
- Contributing to and managing IFES Ukraine’s civic education course social media platforms;
- Managing course promotion among IFES Ukraine’s partner universities in social media;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collaborating with IFES Ukraine’s vendors such as photographers, video producers, graphic designers etc. to ensure high-quality products that meet IFES needs;
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field;
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of civic education and elections preferred;
- Excellent English and Ukrainian language writing skills;
- Ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and letter of interest in English, with “Application for Social Media Consultant and name of the applicant” in the subject line, to Kateryna Makhova at [email protected] with copy to Maksym Palamarchuk at [email protected] no later than 08:00 pm January 18, 2019.
All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.