DAI Global оголошує вакансію IT-менеджера (Київ), далі – англійською.
DAI, a global development company based in the United States, is seeking an IT Manager for its USAID Economic Resilience Activity. The project will work to improve the overall economic resilience of eastern Ukraine.
Submission Instructions: Please submit CVs in English to [email protected]. Submissions are accepted until November 16, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No email or phone inquiries, please. When submitting your CV, please include position title and project name in the email subject line.
Position: IT Manager
The IT Manager helps to establish and monitor the project IT infrastructure and supports implementation of new hardware and software for program operations or basic upgrades. S/he will manage the IT network and computer equipment for the project and will be responsible for the proper maintenance and functioning of the server and other equipment. In addition, he/she may be asked to provide their technical expertise for any IT related activities and procurements.
Objectives and Duties:
- Maintain local network connectivity including installation of cabling, switches/hubs and configuration TCP/IP, NAT, TCP/IP printing, windows network and domain services on TCP/IP.
- Maintain and install staff computer hardware and configure and troubleshoot laptop and desktop MS Windows OS (7 and/or 10 Professional), MS Office Pro Plus (2013 or 2016), Lotus Notes and other mail clients, and other software.
- Server and server application maintenance and installation (hardware integration, server installation and maintenance, LAN and WAN connectivity, Lotus Domino and messaging system, FTP services, WSUS);
- Maintain the IT equipment in the project office, including wireless access
- Provide daily IT support for systems and users, including helping project staff with computer-related problems, requests or questions
- Resolve problems with network connection, and maintain service reports
- Maintain communication with the Home Office OIMT Team to resolve replication and other problems
- Submit support tickets for issues that cannot be resolved locally and need to be escalated to DAI HO IT support; coordinate and follow up with DAI HO IT support on resolving those issues
- Maintain email accounts for all staff and confidentiality of all passwords and other restricted information
- Maintain the project server, located in the project office. Ensure that the server is being regularly backed up and functioning properly
- Provide technical expertise, including inputs for solicitations and participating in evaluation committees for IT related procurements as necessary
- Work with the Administration Procurement Assistant to maintain a list of the project’s IT related inventory
- Manage, control, and secure all software
- Check systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an IT administration position.
- Experience with USAID-funded projects preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows Server & Windows Client operating systems.
- Knowledge of Windows network services: AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Print and file sharing.
- Accuracy in working with large amounts of data
- Ability to respond effectively to time sensitive demands & inquiries
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes Client Administration
- Demonstrated strong problem- solving skills as well as exceptional customer relations
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Extremely well organized and self-directed individual
- Fluency in English is required