IFES шукає фінансового асистента
IFES is a non-profit, non-partisan international organization. As the global leader in democracy promotion, IFES advances good governance and democratic rights by providing technical assistance to election officials; empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process; and applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 135 countries, from developing democracies to mature democracies.
Since 1994, IFES has played a significant role in promoting electoral, administrative and legal reform in Ukraine. In cooperation with partners in Ukrainian civil society and the Central Election Commission (CEC), IFES is working to foster dialogue on electoral reform, build the capacity of local NGOs, institutionalize best practices in training election officials and ensure more equal representation in the electoral process for disadvantaged populations, especially women and persons with disabilities.
IFES is seeking for the services of the Finance assistant in order to provide administrative support to its Finance Team. Under the direction of the IFES Ukraine Senior Finance Specialist, the Finance assistant responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintain finance files;
- Verify the accuracy of invoices on contract provisions;
- Ensure the provided services are not outside of the SOW and total costs do not exceed the agreement ceiling;
- Fill in tracking lists;
- Assist in checking a package of supporting documents for payments;
- Translate invoices and other documents as requested;
- Assist in preparing Finance reports for donors.
- Support the monthly program financial cycle;
- Scan finance monthly report;
- Prepare Orders for vacation, business trip and organize HR records;
- Collect staff timesheets
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required by management team.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance&Credit;
- Minimum of one year of experience in finance;
- Proven experience working with NGO;
- Experience working with projects funded by USAID, CANADA (GAC, DFADT), UK (DFID);
- Knowledge of QuickBook, 1C and Excel – preferably;
- Knowledge of OTP online banking;
- Ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision.
Period of performance: July 03, 2019 – March 31, 2020
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs and letters of interest in English, with “Application for Finance Assistant” in the subject line to Kateryna Makhova at [email protected] and Maksym Palamarchuk at [email protected] no later than July 02, 2019, 18.00 Kyiv time.
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.