Grants Officer/ Спеціаліст з грантів
Pact is recruiting a Grants Officer for a GAC-funded project Women of Ukraine: heard, capable, resilient. The goal of the project is greater realization of human rights and access to high quality services among women and girls in Ukraine and the advancement of gender equality across the country.
The Grants Officer will manage the grants program to include the full grant life cycle process, including solicitation, competitive selection, award, monitoring, and reporting
• Ensure the highest level of integrity in the management grants, to include proper adherence to Pact and GAC policies and procedures.
• Develop grant documents in compliance with funder requirements, using Pact standard templates and working closely with Pact HQ Agreement Management team to execute quality agreements.
• Administer the full cycle of grant management activities, from solicitation through selection, pre-award assessment, negotiation, monitoring/compliance visits, and closeout.
• Utilize Pact’s Subaward Management System (Salesforce) and accounting system (Serenic NAV) for subaward issuance and management. Ensure that all required documentation is uploaded and stored as per Pact policy.
• Oversee budget management of project’s subgrants pool, working with the Finance Manager. Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure accurate and timely disbursement and liquidation of subaward expenses.
• Ensure timely training of subgrantees and Pact staff to understand and comply fully with Pact and GAC requirements. Develop training materials and carry out regular trainings with grantees.
• Ensure that office systems for grants administration are maintained and that regular reports are provided to Pact headquarters or the funder as required.
• Support closeout of awards, including preparation of final inventories, property disposition, etc.
– Demonstrated ability to deal – independently and as a team member – with a wide range of people, situations and languages
– Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to work collaboratively on a wide range of issues
– Ability to patiently and diplomatically forge consensus between diverse stakeholders on grant making issues
– Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines
– Excellent communications, writing (including editing) and presentation skills
– Excellent written and spoken English and Ukrainian
– Highly effective administration skills including computing, word processing and internet
– Pro-active, fast-thinker, and able to work with minimal supervision
Education and Experience Requirements:
– University Degree in International Relations, Political Science, Business Administration and International Economics.
– At least 4 years working experience with international technical assistance programs
– Understanding of NGOs grant management cycle and outreach activities.
– Experience working within complex networks and addressing issues of internal governance and management, dispute resolution, and fair and transparent decision-making.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than June 21, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.