Фахівець з Інформаційно-комунікаційних технологій
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) helps the United Nations (UN) and its partners provide peace and security, humanitarian, and development solutions. UNOPS services cover infrastructure, project management, procurement, financial management and human resources.
In response to the request of the Government of Ukraine, UNOPS opened an office in Ukraine in 2017, which provides a broad spectrum of services to the Government and the people of Ukraine. Currently, the office is classified as an Operations Centre, with a portfolio of projects exceeding USD 100 million, in the areas of rule of law, environment, energy efficiency, crisis recovery, good governance, human resources management, procurement, and logistics.
The Support for Rule of Law Reforms in Ukraine (PRAVO Police) is a project funded by the European Union that has the overall objective of supporting the strengthening of the policing, prosecution and civilian governance in Ukraine and to align them with the best European and International practices. On matters of substance, the project relies on the EU Advisory Mission (EUAM) to Ukraine.
The Project is partnered with the following national agencies: the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, the National Police of Ukraine (NPU), the Office of the Prosecutor General (OPG), the State Bureau of Investigations (SBI). Activities include providing technical support tailored to the needs of each individual agency, while some interventions address larger scale and cross-cutting issues, including inter-agency cooperation and data exchange.
The ICT Specialist – eCase Management Systems (Consultant) will work under the supervision and guidance of the Programme Manager of the PRAVO Police Project. The Consultant will work closely with the Project Manager – e-Case Management Systems (to be recruited by the PRAVO Police). He/she will work both within the PRAVO Police team and within a wider stakeholder group focused on law enforcement and judicial reform in Ukraine. Accordingly, in addition to the specific requirements of the role there are norms to respect and wider strategic advice that will be sought from the Consultant. The Consultant will ensure that the PRAVO Police activities related to eCMS and possible further development and delivery of the system meet the quality and sustainability requirements of UNOPS, beneficiaries and partners. The Consultant must consider the framework provided in the PRAVO Police Description of Action and other relevant project documentation, relevant national policies and standards, good international practices and taking into account the inputs provided by the key stakeholders, primarily the EUAM. The selected candidate will deliver the activities listed below.
- Master’s degree in information sciences, computer sciences, mathematics, electronic engineering or related field is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline may be considered in lieu of the master’s degree, combined with 2 years of additional relevant experience.
- Certification in IT Project Management is an asset.
- Minimum five (5) years with Master’s degree or seven (7) years with Bachelor’s degree of progressive experience relevant for the assignment in the field of information technology is required. Technical knowledge of operation and functionality of IT systems at the national institutions relevant for the assignment should be demonstrated in the CV of the candidate.
- Experience in designing and/or implementing projects in the area of e-document and/or e-case management system for a government agency is a strong asset. The candidate should provide evidence of working on similar to the development of eCMS assignments (in the capacity of an IT specialist – business process analytics/architecture) in the past.
- Previous experience working with ICT infrastructure in the area of Rule of Law will be an asset.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Ukrainian, and Russian is required.