Stabilization Support Services launches an open call for a position of English Translator (Flexible working hours in office or remote work).
- English language proficiency not lower than upper-intermediate (B2), with advanced (C1) strongly preferred;
- Previous experience translating press releases, internal documentation and project proposals;
- Familiarity with various tones and genres of documentation (technical, business, social media);
- A results-oriented attitude, with experience working in an environment with quick turnaround time and fixed deadlines;
- Ability to work with sensitive documentation with professionalism and discretion;
- Awareness of current legal and social context of human rights and vulnerable populations an asset;
- Communication and conflict-resolution skills (context awareness, gender sensitivity, nonviolent communication) an asset;
- Effective planning and time-management skills;
- Openness to growth and professional development;
We expect candidates to share the values of Stabilization Support Services: responsibility, community service, partnership cooperation, respect for human rights and dignity, gender sensitivity, political neutrality, religious freedom, transparency and accountability, integrity and legality, equality and non-discrimination, compliance with the Code of Ethics. For more information on SSS policies see: http://radnyk.org/hto-mi/kodeks-etiki-ta-povedinki/
Your CV (up to 2 pages) is to be sent by June 30, 2019 to [email protected] (be sure to specify “Job position -English Translator” in the subject).