Document Control Specialist/Спеціаліст з документообігу
USAID Energy Security Project is a USAID funded project with the mission to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment and to increase resilience of energy supply. This will help Ukraine to achieve broad-based, resilient economic development to sustain country’s democracy. ESP will work closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, Ukraine will facilitate private sector-led energy investments, and provide secure, reliable, and affordable energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) is seeking a full-time Document Control Specialist to manage document control and processing for the project. Document Control Specialist must be able to work with minimal supervision in a close-knit team environment, utilizing problem solving skills, excellent organizational habits, and time management skills. This person will report to the Operations Director.
Tetra Tech is the implementer of the Energy Security Project funded by the United States Agency for International Development.
- Review, scan, organize, store, manage, distribute and track project and company documents.
- Maintain documents adhering to the company’s document lifecycle procedures. Responsible for archive of inactive records in accordance with the records retention policy.
- Propose and write additional document control procedures if and when needed and authorized.
- Receive and process Requests for Information (RFI) from employees or clients and maintain requests via the tracking logs.
- Revise or create new RFI templates as procedures are updated.
- Assist Engineers and Management to develop review and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, reports, papers, approvals, and other related items.
- Periodically responsible for training employees on records management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction, and disaster recovery.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives to simplify, streamline, and enhance document maintenance.
- Assists with file migrations, audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Manage the structure of the Egnyte document storage system used by the project.
- Prepare document submissions to the client, including assigning the revision level, recording dates of transmittal as well as coy of the covering email or letter.
- Assign, record and log sequence numbers when needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Comfortable navigating Microsoft Office Suite products including Project.
- Computer literate and adept at learning new systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ukrainian citizenship required.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years in a document control position required
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to [email protected]
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. The ESP is not obligated to fill this position.