Вакансія: MEL consultant – Community Action for HIV Control
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 50 – year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future. Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.
Pact Inc, is implementing a USAID-funded project Community Action for HIV Control. The project goal is to accelerate Ukraine’s efforts to achieve HIV epidemic control by 2030 by improved prevention, testing and linkage to care among key and priority populations.
Pact seeks for a MEL consultant specializing in HIV services in Ukraine for PLHIV and key populations at risk to prepare report templates, data quality verification and support reporting on activities of project “Community Action for HIV Control”. The period of performance is October 1, 2023 – Septeber 30, 2024.
Pact seeks for a MEL consultant consultant to perform the following tasks:
- Prepare data for the Project reporting on MER, Custom and Project level indicators.
- Prepare an automatic DATIM data entry tool.
- Provide input into data quality verifications and feedback for improving data quality of the NGOs activities within the project;
- Advising and helping NGOs on data entry and reporting within the project by consult them on report forms filling;
- Developing and adaptation reporting forms’ templates for the internal and external reporting as per USAID and program requirements;
- Support the collection of information, aggregation in the database and advice on the analysis and visualization of this data;
- Supporting the creation, development and refinement of data collection tools and support for information collection;
- Support program staff on issues of deduplication of data in electronic-based recording system at the local and national levels
- Development of reports specification according to the project requirements for further automation of reporting forms in the information system
- Ability to start working as soon as October 1 2023.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Master’s degree in monitoring and evaluation in public health, sociology, data science or related discipline is preferred;
- At least 5 years of working experience in monitoring, evaluating, learning (MEL), and reporting on international programs;
- Experience with DATIM, data entry and preparation;
- Experience in the area of HIV/AIDS and humanitarian programs preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing M&E plans and tools based on project’s activities;
- Relevant experience of work with SyrEx, Case ++, HIV MIS bases, other systems of epidemiological and medical systems; other systems of program monitoring implemented in Ukraine;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google sheets for work with data; working knowledge of SQL, Power BI, their derivatives, and other databases and/or dashboarding systems;
- Strong writing and speaking skills in both Ukrainian and English;
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and flexibility;
- Interpersonal skills, punctuality, discipline and mindfulness
LOE: till September 30, 2024
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] with “ComAxn – MEL consultant” in the subject line. Please include at least three contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. The position is open until filled. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.