Вакансія асистента з інформаційних технологій
Chemonics International Inc., an international development consulting firm, seeks a highly-qualified Ukrainian professional for the following short-term position for the USAID Nove Pravosuddya Justice Sector Reform Program in Ukraine (New Justice):
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in installing relevant software and configuring the hardware.
- Analyze digital tools and develop recommendations and solutions for their improvement.
- Develop recommendations and practical solutions to ensure a smooth and secure process of collecting, managing, and storing relevant data.
- Develop recommendations and digital solutions on efficient workflow and electronic management system while ensuring their conformity with the existing requirements and standards.
- Develop recommendations on security measures, standards and solutions in the context of the workflow and electronic case management system.
- Ensure the secure storage of digital files containing sensitive and/or restricted information, including personal data.
- Together with the Communication Assistant and Legal Analyst Assistants, develop the Terms of Reference (ToRs) for the official webpage and supervise subcontractor’s work on developing and launching the webpage.
- Install, configure, and test new operating systems, standard and non-standard application software and software upgrades and updates.
- Perform on-demand security scans and cleaning of potentially infected systems.
University degree in relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in analyzing digital systems, developing and applying digital solutions, including document management systems and platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Ukrainian. Strong proficiency in English is an advantage.
- Advanced understanding of document management platforms and systems.
- Advanced understanding of security issues and practical solutions in the context of workflow and document management.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Client focus, service orientation, able to work in complex situations.
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible.
- Sound organizational and planning skills.
Application Instructions: Please send a CV and a brief cover letter in English in the email body to [email protected]. Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the message (IT Assistant). Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: September 22, 2021, 6:00 pm Kyiv Time.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.