Technical Experts для роботи в Програмі USAID Governance and Local Accountability (HOVERLA)
USAID Governance and Local Accountability (HOVERLA) Activity
Chemonics seeks technical experts for the anticipated five-year Governance and Local Accountability (HOVERLA) Activity in Ukraine funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The project will aim to build an increasingly institutionalized and effective system of local governance, develop more self-reliant subnational governance, and allow citizens to play and increasingly influential role in local governance processes. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chemonics seeks specialists in the following areas:
- Decentralization & Local governance
- Legislative and regulatory framework analysis
- Government transparency and accountability
- Infrastructure/service delivery
- Fiscal Decentralization
- Local taxation and revenue
- Public finance and asset management
- Private sector engagement
- Regional economic planning
- Public-private partnerships
- Civic engagement programming
- Citizen advocacy
- Community development
- Gender and inclusion
- Youth participation and engagement
- Research and data collection
- Monitoring, learning, and evaluation
- Strategic communications and media
- Grants and subcontracting
- Finance and administration
- Operations management
- Advanced degree in public administration, municipal governance, public policy, political economy or related field
- Minimum three years of experience implementing economic growth and democracy and governance programs, preferably international donor-funded
- Proven experience working with Ukrainian government officials, private sector stakeholders, and civil society
- Professional experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded projects related to democracy and governance, civic engagement, or local and municipal governance.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in Ukrainian required; English fluency strongly preferred
To apply, please submit your application via the following link no later than October 2, 2020: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/b5599df3fe32413f8410d8b0225a37f2.
Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.