Sub-grant manager/ Менеджер(ка) субгрантів
IZOLYATSIA.Platform for Cultural Initiatives (IZOLYATSIA) is seeking qualified candidates for the part-time Sub-grant manager position. Remote work is possible.
Detailed information about the project please find here.
Sub-grant manager of Zmina 2.0 project focuses on the sub-grants and reporting according to the obligatory donor’s requirements and policies and procedures of implementing body (IZOLYATSIA) with faithful execution of Ukrainian legislation.
IZO will redistribute project grants to artists whose creative process involves public participation, to arts educators engaged in civic dialogue, and to culturally focused CSOs, which will empower them to develop and implement cultural and educational civil society projects both within Soledar ATC (A3) and between Soledar ATC and other municipalities (A3’)..
Up to 23 cultural projects will be funded: 10 grants for applicants in Soledar ATC (A3) and 10-13 grants for applicants in other ATCs who implement inter-city projects in collaboration with a cultural actor from Soledar ATC: a total of 67,000€ will be disbursed. The funds will be granted through three overlapping call cycles, each lasting a total of 10 months from publication of call to final reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participation in the Web platform development ( a web platform through which applicants will submit their applications, and which will allow us to manage the evaluations and to communicate the results to applicants).
- Draft the Calls for proposals.
- publishing all questions and answers to the Calls on the web platform.
- hold one online session per grant cycle, clarifying the grant’s purpose, the three strands, the EU source of funding, the process, eligibility, criteria, and conditions.
- organise an obligatory, one-day on-line training with all grantees, covering topics such as EU visibility guidelines, financial management and reporting, evaluation and final reporting.
- Analyze the applications and prepare the short-list.
- Administer the regranting scheme.
- Monitor and support each of the grantees to ensure they submit complete and accurate financial and final reports, including the results of their evaluation activities.
- monitor the number, range and quality of applications received, their conformity with the Call for Proposals and with what we had intended when we published the Call. This monitoring will serve to adjust or correct the 2nd and 3rd calls, and the extent of their dissemination, if necessary.
- evaluate the overall results and impacts of this regranting scheme, basing ourselves on each grantee’s final report. This evaluation may also inform the training that is provided to grantees and modifications in the 3rd Call.
- Contribute to Activity reporting, monitoring, and evaluation activities as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in business administration, finance or related field required OR at least one (1) year of relevant bookkeeping, procurement, or grants experience required, with preference for EU-funded project management experience;
- Previous professional experience with international donor programs, particularly EU strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively within a team;
- Excellent administrative, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with demonstrated diplomacy and the ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment;
- Computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office applications;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form in Ukrainian, Russian, and English
How to apply:
PREFERRED START DATE: 24.02.2022.
End of the Project: 24.04.2024
More info and form for your CV and Personal Statement (preferably in English): https://jobs.izolyatsia.org