Спеціаліст з підбору персоналу у сфері інформаційних технологій/ Technical Recruiter
Deloitte is seeking resumes for qualified candidates to serve as Technical Recruiter (multiple positions open) in support of the USAID Health Reform Support project. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of USAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
It is envisioned that the Technical Recruiter will provide technical assistance on behalf of USAID Health Reform Support to the Ministry of Health, National Public Health Center, and SOE eHealth. The Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. Ultimately, the Technical Recruiter will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on different platforms and sources
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates and conduct preliminary phone screen assessments
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Drive offer approval and negotiation
- Work with HRS counterpart organizations to assess needs and determine candidate profiles
- Qualification requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Excellent writing skills in Ukrainian;
- English proficiency will be preferred.
- Expected position duration and workload:
The expected period of performance for these positions will be from March 2019 to June 30, 2019. The anticipated level of effort for these positions will be 40 hours per week. Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and list of two professional references to [email protected] no later than March 6, 2019. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Technical Recruiter“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.