Проєктний/а менеджер/ка – Livelihood/ Economic recovery project
HELVETAS is the large Swiss nongovernmental organization with a dual mandate for long term development and humanitarian response. It has been present in Ukraine for several year implementing development projects mainly through local partners.
Starting date: September/October 2023
Duration: 6 month – 1 year, renewable
Duty Station: Kharkiv and partially remote
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
The position holder works under the direction of the Country Coordinator and in cooperation with Helvetas support staff.
- Overall implementation of project which is focused on support to Economic recovery mainly in East Ukraine
- Closely cooperate with Finance and Logistics managers
- Management of field team in based Kharkiv
- Establishing and maintaining productive relations with local authorities and other stakeholders
- Overseeing delivery of small grants to local CSOs in cooperation with Grants manager
- Responsibility for project related reporting
- Responsibility for project public presentation and visibility
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel (approx. 30-40% of work time) to project locations (mainly Kharkiv)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Good oral and written English skills
- Ukrainian citizenship
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates with professional experience in business management are strongly encouraged to apply.
To ask any questions or apply email to [email protected]