Project Manager (English prоgramme)
The British Council is a leading international and cultural organisation, is announcing recruitment for a full-time Project Manager (English programme) post in order:
- To manage agreed programmes and activities as determined by the British Council’s strategic plans for its work in Ukraine;
- To oversee and deliver direct programme activities with designated partners, increasing impact for the British Council’s programmes in Ukraine in line with agreed objectives and targets;
- To ensure high-quality programme activities meet partner, customer, and participant expectations, and are delivered on time and to budget;
- To assist in developing partnerships and in identifying new partnership and funding opportunities;
- To undertake monitoring and evaluation of activities in accordance with British Council standards.
Job Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications & Language requirements:
Minimum / essential:
- English, Ukrainian and Russian to C1 level;
- University degree or equivalent;
- Professional knowledge and experience: demonstrable experience of working in Ukraine in a sector relevant to the British Council’s programmes for at least three years;
- Partnership and project development experience: experience of successful delivery of projects to agreed financial and non-financial targets.
- Qualification in a sector relevant to the British Council’s programmes;
- Demonstrable experience of teaching at school or university for at least three years.
- Experience of successfully pursuing and developing projects through donor-funded, sponsorship, client- and/or co-funded partnerships:
- Experience of devising and delivering innovative and partner-led digital content and distribution strategies.
What we offer
- 32194 UAH Gross
- official employment
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members (upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
Candidates wishing to apply should fill out the on-line application form.
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role profile.
Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.