Project Focal Point, Case Management, File Integrity – Представництво МОМ в Україні
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel and Internet
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to organize
- Self-motivated and objective driven
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required. Working knowledge of Pashto, Dari or Romanian is an advantage.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Resource Mobilization – Establishes realistic resource requirements to meet IOM needs
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this special vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and security clearances.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on IOM Personal History Form (iom.org.ua/sites/default/files/personal_history_form_2016.xls) to [email protected] by 28 December 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.