Program Officer/ Програмний фахівець
Pact is recruiting a Program Officer for the GAC-funded project Women Included: Nurturing Growth & Security (WINGS) which is aimed at enhancing economic prosperity for women and the most vulnerable and marginalized living in Ukraine.
The Program Officer is responsible for coordinating the implementation of project activities in the target regions in close collaboration with local partner organizations.
- Collaborate with project implementing partners to undertake resource mapping and needs assessments in target regions
- Lead the planning and support implementation of community-based activities and networking events in project target regions.
- Oversee delivery of comprehensive service package for target women in respective regions.
- Maintain productive working relationships with project partners and stakeholders in respective regions.
- Assist the project MERL team in monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Participate in forums and events to represent and promote program activities as required.
- Demonstrated ability to deal – independently and as a team member – with a wide range of people and situations..
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to work collaboratively on a wide range of issues.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines.
- Excellent communications, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Skills in storytelling and social media content development.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Pro-active, fast-thinker, and able to work with minimal supervision.
Education and Experience Requirements
- University degree in economic or social sciences, or a related degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in livelihood and economic empowerment projects.
- Expertise in gender equality and women’s rights.
- Proven experience in facilitating small and big group meetings.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than August 28, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.