Пакт шукає Knowledge management specialist
Pact seeks an experienced Knowledge management specialist for the USAID/Ukraine five-year Public Health System Recovery and Resilience Activity. The primary goal of PHS R&R is to strengthen the Government of Ukraine (GOU)`s capacity to prevent, detect and respond to public health threats; sustain critical public health services during a crisis; expand mental health support to veterans and war-affected populations; and protect the health of all Ukrainians including vulnerable and marginalized populations. To achieve this goal, PHS R&R will work toward achieving the following four key objectives:
- mitigate COVID-19 outbreaks and secondary impacts on essential health services;\
- increase the resilience and capacity of the PH services at the regional level and below;
- strengthen community resilience against potential PH threats;
- increase the access and sustainability of mental health services for conflict-affected populations.
The Knowledge management specialist will be responsible for the ongoing governance of a knowledge base of project activities, including its overall health and best practices.
- Under direct supervision of the M&E and SI Sr. Advisor, coordinate collecting and organizing project information, including project results and documented best practices.
- Promote exchange and collaboration between partners and sub-awardees. Work effectively across the project with partners, stakeholders, experts to support program implementation and monitoring activities.
- Support monitoring and evaluation activities; contribute to translating evidence to inform programmatic adaptation.
- Promote project innovation and change.
- Develop and introduce the knowledge management strategy for project`s knowledge base.
- Contribute to co-creation of targeted learning agenda aimed at generating evidence to guide further planning and adaptation of project activities to remain relevant and responsive to the evolving context and emerging needs.
- Develop guidelines based on knowledge base best practices and provide training and mentorship support to the projects team.
- Ensure adherence to USAID, Pact and international standards regarding ethical and high-quality data collection and utilization.
- Produce learning products and thought leadership pieces relevant to the project interventions; present at conferences or webinars regarding project’s MERL successes.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Master’s degree in any of the following or related fields: public health, epidemiology, social science, research & evaluation, education.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in knowledge management.
- Demonstrated relevant technical skills in data collection, analysis and presentation.
- Strong data visualization skills including proficiency in data visualization software.
- Extensive experience with data management systems, including cloud-based.
- Coaching and mentorship skills.
- Ability to collaborate well with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and relevant visualization programs (Adobe Illustrator, Power BI etc).
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments and work with and between different stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and consensus building.
- Ability to travel within Ukraine, when safety and security situation allows.
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and English
- Experience in healthcare sphere, experience in working with MoH/CPH.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with USAID M&E requirement, guidelines, and tools for monitoring, evaluation, and CLA in public health interventions.
- Experience in managing an educational platform.
- Experience in integrating gender sensitive and social inclusive MEL.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than August 10, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.