Офіс ООН з Координації Гуманітарних Справ шукає водія/водійку
Офіс ООН з Координації Гуманітарних Справ шукає водія/водійку.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Posting Title: Driver/Clerk , GS-2
Locations: Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Poltava, Kharkiv
This position is open to Ukrainian nationals ONLY
UNOCHA is the part of the United Nations Secretariat responsible for bringing together humanitarian actors to ensure a coherent response to emergencies. UNOCHA also ensures there is a framework within which each actor can contribute to the overall response effort.
Under the guidance and supervision of Field Assistant and/or Head of Sub-Office in the respective duty station, the Driver/Clerk will be responsible for overall logistics, transportation of staff and performance of basic receptionist and clerical services to support efficient functioning of the respective field office, ensuring high accuracy of work and timely delivery of results.
Summary of Key Functions:
- Provision of reliable and secure driving services
- Proper use of vehicle
- Day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle
- Ensuring availability of required documents/supplies for vehicle
- Provision of administrative/clerical services
Ensures provision of reliable and secure driving services by a) driving office vehicle for the transport of authorized personnel within the city and to the regions with possible over-nights trips in the region; b) driving office vehicle for the transport of authorized personnel during security phases when required; c) meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport;
Ensures cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
Ensures proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
Ensures availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, necessary spare parts.
Ensures that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
Provides administrative/clerical support to OCHA Office in Ukraine staff through: a) delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items; b) support visa and customs formalities/arrangements; c) support other administrative/clerical services as required.
Impact on Results
The key results have an impact on the efficient operations in the office as well as on the accurate, safe and timely execution of the UNOCHA office activities, including but not limited to smooth logistic and office management activities, timely, accountable and cost-effective delivery of vehicle operations. Efficient transportation services are provided within the limits of delegated authority, maintenance and repair of the UN field office vehicle fleet is achieved. High-quality and timely clerical and receptionist duties are performed to support a fully operational office.
- Secondary Education. Valid Driver’s license (B, C1 or C categories).
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in driving and/or transportation; safe driving record; knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Experience in logistics or administrative support or general office management is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel) is required.
- Experience of work for international organizations is an asset.
- Experience in the region is an advantage;
- Experience in driving armored vehicles will be desirable.
- Fluency in Russian and Ukrainian; working knowledge of English is required.
To apply please follow the link: https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/10011