Офіс-менеджер для Проєкту ЄС
The EU funded Project «Support to Ukraine for Developing a Modern Public Health System» forms part of the Ukrainian Reform Agenda, is seeking to recruit a Project Office Manager.
Duty Station: Kyiv, Ukraine
Full-time, Private Entrepreneur contract-based
Duration of Assignment: Minimum duration: 12 months, with a possible extension of up to 24 months
Who we are:
The overall objective of the Project is to support the modernization and development of a sustainable public health system able to ensure disease prevention and control standards effectively in line with EU legislation, requirements, and practices, as well as ensuring evidence-based communication on COVID-19 pandemic.
Main purposes are to support the consolidation and empowerment of the newly created State Institution Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (UPHC) and to support the creation of a modern blood safety system in Ukraine.
Duties and responsibilities of Project Office Manager:
- Overseeing appearance and functionality of the office premises and equipment to secure uninterrupted flow of day-to-day business;
- Maintaining and updating administrative and financial files;
- Developing and maintaining close working contacts and relations with Ukrainian governmental authorities and state institutions, beneficiary and donor organizations involved in the TA project implementation re. project registration, accreditation of GFA, visa and regular project activity support;
- Prepare monthly budget forecast and submit requests for operating funds;
- Managing of up-to-date accounting system/records;
- Monitor bank accounts and maintain bank documentation;
- Review accuracy of invoices and ensure that all required supporting documents are properly filed;
- Budgeting/assisting with budgeting of all project related events, works, services; assisting with/preparing requests for administrative orders;
- Assist in preparation of employment and fee-based contracts of locally contracted personnel;
- Carry out payment of salaries or fees to all locally contracted personnel;
- Additional tasks assigned by Team Leader.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree or academy diploma in a discipline relevant to this assignment;
- 3+ years professional experience in the area of office management and admin support;
- Experience in project office logistics, budgeting, financial control and procurement;
- Experience in human resources management.
- Commitment to the principles of the European Union;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently, strict adherence to completing assigned tasks in a timely manner;
- Outstanding analytical skills;
- Quality-oriented professional, constructive approach to obstacles and delays in planned performance;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Computing skills (minimum MS Office package);
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian (written and spoken)
What do we offer:
- Working in international environment
- Opportunity to get deeper understanding of Ukrainian health care system and governance
- Friendly working conditions with mentorship and support.
Deadline for applications is May 23, 2021. The interviews with the shortlisted candidates will be organized starting May 24. However, some outstanding candidates may be invited for the interviews before the deadline and the position can be fulfilled. Therefore, we invite all the candidates to apply at earliest convenience.
Please send your CV and your motivation letter to: [email protected]