National Consultant-producer for the online learning course on digital accessibility for the Osvita.diia.gov.ua portal | ПРООН
UNDP intends to produce a comprehensive, understandable and easy-to-follow educational product to be efficiently utilized by public authorities for enhancing digital inclusion standards in Ukraine.
Hence, UNDP is cooperating with MDT to produce an entry-level interactive course for mid-level civil servants to be placed on the Diia Digital Education portal. Therefore, UNDP is seeking a highly qualified Consultant on video\audio production with experience in the production of similar online courses.
The main objective of the assignment is to produce the online learning course “Barrier-Free Digital Solutions” (the exact name of the course may be altered) for the Diia Digital Education portal.
As expected, the course will consist of 10 videos, approximately 8-12 minutes in length each. A short promotional video should not exceed 30-40 sec in length.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of video production (including production of multimedia content);
- At least 3 projects completed for government bodies or international technical assistance projects in the sphere of producing multimedia content;
- Production of materials that are currently part of the Diia Digital Education portal is an asset;
- At least 3 similar projects produced as proven by links to developed online video and interactive courses or an online portfolio;
- Fluent Ukrainian; working knowledge of English will be an asset;
- University degree (Bachelor’s) in Filming, Photography, Computer Science or related field.
Documents to be included when submitting the proposal:
- Personal CV, including information about experience in similar projects / assignments as well as the email and telephone contacts of at least three (3) professional references;
- Financial proposal in line with information presented in Section 4. Measurable outputs of the work assignment/deliverables;
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (template may be found at https://cutt.ly/Bzs6D4A);
- Description of and links to all the similar projects produced (online video and interactive courses) including those for the Diia Digital Education portal if any, and those for government bodies or international technical assistance projects in the sphere of producing multimedia content;
- List of equipment that will be used, with detailed specifications. Where equipment is different from the one listed in this TOR, please provide a detailed description of the equivalency or superiority of the proposed alternatives. The equipment may be owned or rented.
The application deadline is 5 August 2022.
For more information on the scope of work, requirements, and application process, please visit.