Менеджер з кадрових питань
The USAID/Ukraine Energy Security Project (ESP) is a United States Agency for International Development -funded project operating country-wide with the mission to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, improve the energy legal and regulatory environment and increase resilience of energy supply, which will help Ukraine to achieve broad-based, resilient economic development to sustain country’s democracy. ESP will work closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) and the National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission (NEURC) to correctly implement EU directives-based and competitive energy markets. By doing so, Ukraine will facilitate private sector-led energy investments, increase renewable energy generation and provide secure, reliable, and affordable energy for all Ukrainians.
Manage, administer and/or lead in the areas of recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, retention and employee relations. Additionally, ensure that all human resources policies, procedures, and programs are consistently administered and enforced in line with the project and client’s goals, compliance with various professional standards and any federal regulations.
- Work closely with Chief of Party to ensure all HR related issued are addressed and resolved.
- Manage and lead with initiatives including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, retention and employee relations as needed
- Ambassador of human resources policies, procedures, and programs; ensuring they are consistently administered and enforced in line with the company’s goals, compliance with federal regulations
- Process new hire approvals, and ensure documentation submitted to client is correct, and timely.
- Manage and lead the coaching, counseling, advice and risk assessment on HR/employee related issues for staff and management
- Administer and/or assist annual performance management, and merit processes, including coaching, and documentation
- Lead the conducting of exit interviews for departing employees
- Manage and lead in daily operations, business planning, and budget development for human resources programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in HR
- 1-3 year’ management experience in an HR function
- Experience leading a team of 150+ employees
- Knowledge of Ukrainian labor laws and practices
- Training experience in HR related practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, partners, stakeholders, and clients
Deadline for applying for these positions — Noon, Wednesday, December 26, 2018, Kyiv local time.
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to [email protected]
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. The ESP is not obligated to fill this position.