Консультант електронної системи охорони здоров’я/ eHealth Consultant
Deloitte is seeking resumes of qualified candidates to serve as eHealth Consultant in support of ‘USAID Health Reform Support’ project. This is a full-time position, based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the ‘USAID Health Reform Support’ project is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The eHealth Consultant will provide technical support in eHealth system implementation as directed by the project leadership.
The responsibilities of the eHealth Consultant will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Ensure work plan implementation by coordinating activities of sub-project teams and State-Owned Enterprise “Electronic Health”
- Document progress and prepare required reports
- Contribute to eHealth stream by providing recommendations and technical assistance
- Support legal team in drafting amendments to IT-related current legislation
- Assist project team in conducting eHealth best practices and international experience review and analysis
- Provide business analysis function (if needed)
- Support in preparation of use-cases and use-stories for further development of eHealth system
- Support in events preparation
- Qualification requirements
- University degree – Business, IT or related scientific/technical discipline, Master’s degree is a plus
- 3+years experience in IT- related projects;
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML, BPMN is desirable);
- Experience in teams coordination;
- Experience in working with task management systems (task-tracking systems);
- English language, Upper-Intermediate level is preffered;
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines well;
- Effective at collaborating across internal and external partners and building relationships;
- Work experience with Ukrainian Government bodies and their representatives is preffered.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CV, cover letter to [email protected] not later than December 2, 2018. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “eHealth Consultant “. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.