Gurtobus logistic coordinator / Координатор(ка) логістики Гуртобуса
IZOLYATSIA. Platform for Cultural Initiatives (IZOLYATSIA) is seeking qualified candidates for the part-time Gurtobus logistics coordinator position.
Partly-remote work is possible. This position requires periodically traveling with Gurtobus. Starting points for Gurtobus traveling will be in Kyiv. Travel costs to the Gurtobus starting points are not reimbursed.
Detailed information about the project please find here.
Purpose of the Position:
Gurtobus Leader of Zmina 2.0 project will manage, maintain and program the Gurtobus according to the obligatory donor’s requirements and policies and procedures of implementing body (IZOLYATSIA) with faithful execution of Ukrainian legislation.
The Gurtobus will visit 80 localities across Ukraine, on invitation. During these visits, it will support the delivery of cultural programmes that will have been jointly developed with local partners: artists, cultural NGOs or CSOs, local cultural authorities, youth groups, educators or other cultural stakeholders. The cultural programme will focus on cultural participation for social, civic and economic development, in line with this project’s three strands and with a view to contributing to our specific objective.
Gurtobus will also serve as a vehicle for information and communication about events and opportunities in the cultural sector (including the Regranting scheme A3, the Learn! physical and online trainings A4, and also opportunities made available by other organisations). It will bring to each city cultural, logistical and technical experience and equipment. It will solidify networking and cooperation between Soledar and other towns, bolstering the re-sharing of information.
Practically speaking, Gurtobus will undertake approximately 18 10-day tours to different regions, with each tour visiting 4 to 5 towns and communities outside of major cities and especially in peripheral, border or conflict areas. This clustering of several towns in one region will intensify our cultural impact and make communications and travel logistics more efficient. As per a previous evaluation of Gurtobus, we may stay in some towns two days, and/or visit some towns twice, so as to develop more lasting skills in local actors and increase the sustainability of its impact.
Gurtobus of Zmina 2.0 project team includes: Gurtobus Leader, Gurtobus manager, logistic coordinator and driver. Additionally short-time: local managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- organize logistics of travel: Once the precise programme is determined for each city, the logistic coordinator will organize the logistics of travel for each tour: transport for team members, accommodation, rental of venues, hiring of photography and videography services, parking space for the bus, etc.
- Collect all the needed data for agreements/contracts with hosts, artists, volunteers etc.
- Contribute to evaluation: The Gurtobus team will systematically measure and evaluate each of their interventions, according to the project Evaluation and Monitoring plan (total participants, impact of intervention, interviews/focus groups with artists and local NGOs etc.)
- Contribute to Activity reporting, monitoring, and evaluation activities as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor degree in the field of art, project management, or other relevant fields.
- Professional experience in cultural programming, managing and reporting
- Previous professional experience with international donor programs, particularly EU strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively within a team;
- Excellent administrative, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with demonstrated diplomacy and the ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment;
- Computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office applications;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form in Ukrainian, Russian, and English
How to apply:
PREFERRED START DATE: 24.02.2022.
End of the Project: 24.04.2024
More info and form for your CV and Personal Statement (preferably in English): https://jobs.izolyatsia.org