Фахівці з екології
USAID проект “Економічна підтримка східної України”, компанія DAI Global LLC шукає фахівця з екології Environmental Officer
USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ERA), implemented by DAI GLOBAL LLC, empowers business and community development in eastern Ukraine. The conflict has left eastern Ukraine’s infrastructure badly in need of repair, investment, and reorientation. ERA will work with regional stakeholders to mobilize the investment needed to address the region’s infrastructure needs.
To strengthen our team and infrastructure footprint in Donetsk and Luhansk region, we are looking for a qualified Environmental Officer for Kramatorsk. You will work as a part of a team to accelerate investments to infrastructure by ensuring compliance with international environmental standards.
About the job
The Environmental Officer supports the Infrastructure Team in conducting field examinations and reporting on environmentally hazardous locations and materials, and maintains environmental documentation related to infrastructure projects.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
Monitor project environmental impact and report on compliance with USAID environmental policy;
- Define, tabulate, and monitor environmental mitigation measures for infrastructure activities;
- Oversee and monitor field implementation of environmental mitigation measures;
- Coordinate environmental consulting services, supervise consultant’s work and their submission of deliverables on a timely basis;
- Ensure timely submittal of required environmental documentation related to infrastructure projects;
- As required, coordinate environmental training and technical assistance.
To be successful in this role we expect you to have proven experience and capability to work on environmental compliance and reporting on Ukrainian environmental and technical compliance procedures for construction.
We also expect the following:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Spoken and written fluency in English, Ukranian and/or Russian
- Experience producing technical reports and managing data;
- Demonstrated ability to work and coordinate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Site visits in the Donetsk and Luhansk government-controlled areas of Eastern Ukraine (approximately 30%)
- Work experience with internationally funded projects preferred;
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in economic development and infrastructure projects
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to succeed in a multi-cultural environment
Contract length: 12-months employment agreement with a possibility of extension until August 2023.
Salary Level: We offer competitive market-based salary level for candidates with relevant experience.
Duty station: Kramatorsk
Benefits: all benefits envisaged by Labor Code of Ukraine, corporate medical insurance for employees and immediate family members.
Start date: December 2019
All applicants must send a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to [email protected] юplease specify in the subject Environmental Officer
Closing date for applications: November 30, 2019 COB
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine