Event manager/ Project Coordinator. Проєктна менеджерка/ Івент менеджерка/ Координаторка
CV OLENA MOZGINA
Date of birth: 23.04.1989
E-Mail: [email protected]
April – July 2019, City event manager, municipal company “m.EHUB”
- Developing concepts of city events (Day of City, Day of Europe etc.)
- Managing city events (logistics, oversight, reporting stc.)
November 2018 – February 2019, ‘Tourist Routes’ Project coordinator, NGO “Cultural space “Vezha”
- Developing project concept and managing the project (oversight, media relations, reporting etc.)
May – July 2018, Field coordinator at the Festival VIA Carpatia (http://viacarpatia.org/en/), organized by NGO Koktebel Jazz and Espresso TV,
- Management and logistics of the events
- Communication with participants and local counterparts
- Financial management of the event
January – August 2018, Field at the STARTUP GogolFest – 2018, implemented by Mariupol City Council and Gogolfest team. Covered wide responsibilities, was main regional contact point regarding the Festival in Mariupol which took place on April 27- May 04, 2018 http://sugf.org/.
November 2017 – January 2018, event manager in project Marathon of initiatives with Mariupol Development Foundation,
- Citizen engagement into the project
- Management and logistics of the events
- Event reporting
- Communication and promotion of the event in media
October 2017 – January 2018, regional coordinator in the project Museum open for renovation (Donetsk and Luhansk oblast), Ukrainian Crisis Media Center (UCMC).
- Networking and engagement of experts and counterparts
- Event management and logistics
- Event reporting
November – December 2017, Regional Coordinatorin Donetsk and Luhansk regions, Democracy Reporting International Ukraine (DRI).
- Supporting series of trainings/workshops in the three cities of Donetsk region (Mariupol, Kramatorsk, Sloviansk) in coordination with DRI’s Country Representative, writing and submitting final report to DRI’s Country Representative on the obtained results;
- Amending concept/programme and other materials necessary for the trainings/workshops in coordination with DRI’s Country Representative;
- Participating in selection procedure of participants and maintain regular communication with regional participants on logistics, content and other trainings related issues;
- Disseminating relevant documentation to the training’s participants and larger audience;
August – November 2017, co-member of the field monitoring assessment of civic hubs in Kramatorsk, Sloviansk and Mariupol with Impact Hub Odessa.
November 2016 – March 2017, Regional Coordinator for Programming Events, International Republican Institute (IRI).
- Search and invitation of potential participants to IRI events
- Logistic and event administration
- Communication with participants, feedback collection etc.
- Preparation of reports on results of events, monthly reports for IRI.
July 2016 – present, Event Manager, Art-Cluster TU.
- Organize creative art events;
- Invite speakers, experts, art celebrities;
- Communicate and attract beneficiaries among Mariupol communities encourage them to participate and volunteer;
- Promote events among counterparts including media and local government
- Draft reports.
August – November, 2016, Mariupol Local ProjectManager, NGO Dyvovyzhni.
- Responsible for preparation, organization and comprehensive support of events,
- Invite participants, volunteers etc. in Mariupol.
- Build networks and maintains working relationship with national and local stakeholders – media, lcal government, NGOs;
- Responsible for logistics of materials for events,
- Search for appropriate procurement partners,
May, 2016 – July 2016, Guest Editor, NGO “Donetsk Institute of Information”, Media Project “Mariupol week”
- Search for the experts for the project according to requirements;
- Assess professional capacity of experts and guests;
- Negotiation (communication) with agencies, NGOs in order to attract best experts for the video shooting;
- Search of the necessary contacts – celebrities / experts / public people;
- Participate in negotiations with counterparts;
- Internal and external record preparation;
- Full communication cycle with potential project experts;
- Preparations for video shooting: inviting guests to the studio, responsible for their arrival to the filming area, providing them behavior instructions;
- Control and accompaniment of guests, experts, celebrities both in the studio and shooting location;
- Report drafting.
2015 – 2016, ad-hoc local project coordinator, “MEREZHA Foundation”
- Develop new concepts and new formats of events;
- Coordinate local project from the stage of the project idea to the stage of final report
- Draft event budget
- Develop timeline for the project work including division into stages, responsible executives and deadlines. Setting tasks to other employees, execution control;
- Arrangements with the administrations of settlements, preparation of letters and formal notices;
- Written and oral communication with the representatives of cultural institutions;
- Preparation and approval of announcements of events with the PR-department, posting information in social networks and on the organization’s website. Design of posters;
- Keeping database of the participants;
- Promotion of the website and project through social networks.
August 2015 – July 2015, local Project and program manager,IZOLYATSIA. Platform for Cultural Initiatives.
- Developing program of the field work research.
- Drafting of methodical, working programs and research on Mariupol urbanhistory and urban development
- Popularization of the research results, delivering presentations at conferences, seminars
- Writing publications.
- Managing the fieldwork for the experts who were developing recommendations for the implementation of the research results.
2006 – present, part- time media and NGO freelancer, project manager
- Project management;
- Communication with counterparts (coordination of plans, timelines, requirements, and budgets);
- Maintaining the project and technical documentation (calendars and schedules, technical enquiry, functional specification, financial reports);
- Agreement drafting.
2014 – 2015, Journalist, Mariupol news Media
- Wrote the analytical materials;
- Developed and implemented own thematic projects;
- Recorded interviews and commentaries;
- Responsible for daily market monitoring and media monitoring;
- Wrote text for the news.
- Covered the specialized activities and events;
2013-2014, Sales manager, Retail chain «Natalie»
- Searched and captured the new customers (incoming requisition processing, active client search, negotiations, treaty making);
- Maintained relationship with constituency;
- Kept the accounts of current client work and incoming requests.
- Fulfilled large advisory work on the product line.
- Received the articles and merchandised it in the display area.
- Delivered trainings and presentations about the new products and specials.
2013, trainer, LLC «College of information technologies»
- Conducting training for students during the educational process.
Aug – May 2012, PR-manager services, restaurant «TraktirnaGrecheskoj»
- Responsible for cooperation with media;
- Developed advertising and PR projects;
- Wrote commercial articles and press-releases for offline and online media;
- Controlled the external advertising;
- Chaired business negotiations;
- Participated in development of creation principles of corporate profile.
2009 – 2010, Private entrepreneur.
2007-2008, Script Reader, Radio.
- Created plots and stories;
- Searched for subjects, characters and settings for the stories;
- Wrote scripts, articles and speeches.
July-August 2009, volunteer, UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship
- Distributed information;
- Developed and implemented social campaigns;
- Trained and coordinated volunteers and volunteering journalists;
March 2016 – present, manager of the civic initiative “City 2.0”
2006-2012, MA, International relations, Mariupol State University.
2012, Desktop publishing (DTP) Certificate
1-2 Feb 2016, “Participation in the Active Citizen Local Training 2015-2016”, British Council
2015, “School of conscious citizen certification”, The Open University of Maidan.
15.12-17.12.2015, “Professional Citizen Journalism”, DW Akademie
2015, «How to resist the information war», Ukrainian peacekeeping school.
9-13 Oct.,2015, “Investment attractiveness of your region”, Center for Middle Eastern Studies, Foundation “Europe 2”, “Maidan Monitoring”.
7-12 July 2008, “Ukraine-Czech republic-EU: current state and future trends”, European university of the international relations, Praha, Czech Republic.
English – intermediate, Ukrainian – fluent, Russian – mother tongue, Greek – beginner
The desire for professional growth and self-improvement. A person of high responsibility, quick learning ability, communication skills. Excellent time management. Creative approach to problem solving, analytical mindset. Proactive and open for multitasking person.