Експерт з технічного надзору
USAID проект “Економічна підтримка східної України”, компанія DAI Global LLC шукає експерта з технічного надзору
Quality Assurance Expert
USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ERA), implemented by DAI GLOBAL LLC, empowers business and community development in eastern Ukraine. The conflict has left eastern Ukraine’s infrastructure badly in need of repair, investment, and reorientation. ERA will work with regional stakeholders to mobilize the investment needed to address the region’s infrastructure needs.
To strengthen our team and infrastructure footprint in Donetsk and Luhansk region, we are looking for a qualified Quality Assurance Expert for Kramatorsk. You will work as a part of a team to accelerate investments to infrastructure by ensuring compliance with international environmental standards.
About the job
The Quality Assurance Expert supports the Infrastructure Team in conducting field examinations and ensures compliance with Ukrainian construction Codes standards and USAID/US governmental requirements for infrastructure; prepares documentation related to infrastructure projects.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Expert-level review and comment for compliance with Ukrainian codes and standards and USAID/US Government requirements as related to the ERA infrastructure program for:
- in-progress design data,
- design narratives,
- test results,
- quality reports,
- materials submittals, and
- other construction project technical data
- Periodic site visits to verify quality control processes and results at construction sites in Eastern Ukraine (approximate travel 40%);
- Review of completed multidisciplinary designs for constructability, value engineering, and compliance with Ukranian/USG requirements;
- As required, coordinate and direct the activities of 3rd party testing agencies
- Provide quality oversight and monitoring for design subcontractors;
To be successful in this role we expect you to have an engineering degree and hold a category CC1 to CC3 certification as “architect/engineer” and/or “expert”. Technadzor certification is also acceptable if supported by professional experience consistent with design review, construction supervision, and compliance verification experience.
We also expect the following:
- Bachelor degree in engineering
- A minimum of ten years of general professional experience is required, with five years of specific experience in working with expertise organizations in attaining positive conclusions and attaining building permits.
- Experience with international donor-funded projects is preferred.
- Mid-level English is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work and coordinate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Work experience with internationally funded projects preferred;
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in economic development and infrastructure projects
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to succeed in a multi-cultural environment
Contract length: 12-months employment agreement with a possibility of extension until August 2023.
Salary Level: We offer competitive market-based salary level for candidates with relevant experience.
Duty station: Kramatorsk
Benefits: all benefits envisaged by Labor Code of Ukraine, corporate medical insurance for employees and immediate family members.
Start date: December 2019
All applicants must send a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to [email protected] specifying in subject Quality Expert.
Closing date for applications: November 30, 2019 COB
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine