Експерт з медичних питань у галузі громадського здоров’я/ Medical Public Health Expert
Deloitte is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Medical Public Health Expert in support of the USAID/ Ukaid Health Reform Support (HRS).
Period of performance: November 2021 – September 2022.
Level of effort: 40 days.
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID/UKAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability, and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
Medical Public Health Expert will support the project’s activities related to providing instrument(s) and technical assistance to the Center for Public Health in costing selected services (such as CD4 counts, viral load tests, etc.). Public Health Expert will work closely with other HRS project staff both in Kyiv and remote staff.
- Provide consultations and technical inputs for costing of the selected public health services (such as CD4 counts, viral load tests, etc.) from medical side;
- Contribute to the development of user guides and presenting materials based on the costing results;
- Provide follow-up support to the event participants upon request;
- Provide technical inputs into development of technical documents related to implementation of healthcare financing reform;
- Provide analysis of regulatory framework on healthcare financing issues upon request;
- Other support as requested by the HRS.
- Master’s degree in Health / Public Health;
- At least three years of proven work experience in the public health area;
- Knowledge of public health services provision;
- A strong understanding of Ukraine’s health system and reform concepts will be preferred;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, experience in developing and delivering training modules;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent planning and time management skills;
- Spoken and written language proficiency in Ukrainian required.
- English proficiency will be an asset.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two professional letters of reference/reference contacts to [email protected] no later than October 10, 2021. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Medical Public Health Expert”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.