DAI Global, LLC шукає Regional Procurement and Grants Coordinator
DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world. DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner. DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.
DAI is seeking qualified candidates for full-time Regional Procurement and Grants Coordinator position in Zhytomyr to join USAID Governance and Local Accountability (HOVERLA) Activity’s team. Interested candidates should submit their application through the following portal:
Applications will be accepted until 22 December 2022. Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in response to this job advertisement.
DAI Global LLC is implementing the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded Governance and Local Accountability (HOVERLA) Activity, based in Kyiv with project activities across Ukraine’s regions and communities. The HOVERLA Activity will build upon accomplishments and progress made to complete the necessary legal framework for decentralization and support Ukraine’s advance to self-reliant local governance. It supports the operation of newly consolidated communities, improves services delivered to citizens, and advances citizen engagement and confidence at all levels. HOVERLA has three primary objectives:
- Objective 1: Ukraine’s system of local self-governance is increasingly institutionalized and effective;
- Objective 2: Subnational government achieves greater self-reliance; and
- Objective 3: Citizen’s participation and influence is increased in local governance processes
To support these initiatives, DAI seeks qualified candidates to fulfill HOVERLA’s goals.
The Procurement and Grants Coordinator is a member of the regional office team and is responsible for proficiently assisting in the administration of a sizable and complex array of grants and procurement. The Procurement and Grants Coordinator administers the procurement vendor and grantee selection process in full compliance with USAID and DAI rules and regulations. The Procurement and Grants Coordinator will assist in the provision of technical and administrative support in building capacity of local sub‐grantees to effectively manage grants, and oversee implementation of contract and grant awards in the field. The Procurement and Grants Coordinator is based in the regional office and reports to Regional Office Team Lead as line manager with daily support from the Kyiv Grants and Operations Teams.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Regional Procurement Coordination
- Identifying potential procurements with the regional teams and assist in updating procurement pipelines and projections.
- Assist Kyiv Procurement Team in administering large threshold contracts depending on time capacity and need as defined by Operations Director.
- Assist Regional team with post award management of purchase orders and subcontracts;
- Assist Procurement team in managing procurement at the field level including solicitations, evaluations, selection and post award activities.
- Maintain vendor relationships, contacts, and pre-qualification lists;
- Maintain regional purchase order and subcontract files and ensure they include all necessary accounting documentation and are “audit ready”;
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Team Lead and the Kyiv Procurement Manager
Regional Grants Coordination
- Work closely with regional technical teams and Grants Director/Manager to identify grant concepts into implementable solutions (including solicitations) to further work plan objectives.
- Help administer the grantee selection process to ensure that policies and procedures are upheld as outlined in the approved Grants Manual and HOVERLA Field Operations Manual.
- Assist in the process and development of calls for proposals and participate in subsequent review processes.
- Assist Kyiv grants team and regional technical teams in preparing a clear and comprehensive grant SOW/application with eligible grantees. Analyze and evaluate grant applications and vendors, proposals and awards to ensure adherence to grants management policies.
- Review and assess the capacity of a prospective grantee to manage the type of grant considered,
- Assist Kyiv grants team with capacity building plans for grantees, as appropriate.
- Maintain all required grants management documentation and ensure entry of grants information in DAI’s electronic management system (TAMIS and SharePoint) from solicitation to grant close-down.
- Consult with the technical teams and monitor to ensure deliverables are verified and approved.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable USAID grants-under contract regulations, the approved Grants Manual, USAID regulations and DAI internal grants management procedures and forms.
- Provide continuous assessments of grantee performance delivery against project objectives through regular review of grantee progress towards deliverables and milestones, and escalate issues to Technical Leads and Grants Director/Manager for troubleshooting.
- Provide procedures and policy guidance and interpretation for grantees to ensure adherence to their grant agreement.
- Provide regular updates for staff on grant implementation.
- Maintain meticulous electronic grant records in the project management system as per checklists, project record map and procedures.
- Work closely with the grantee, the technical teams, and the Grants Director/Manager to ensure timely closeout, disposition, and final reports for grants.
- Support gathering feedback from grant recipients for monitoring, evaluation and learning purpose.
- Conduct necessary data collection and provide required information and data to monitoring and evaluation department in required format.
- As necessary, perform site visits to monitor Grantee’s Performance.
- As needed conduct financial and programmatic audits of grantee during implementation.
- Keep respective activity records in DAI corporate system (TAMIS).
- Maintain with the Grants team grant trackers and internal price reasonableness analysis tools.
- Other duties as assigned by the Grants Manager, Grants Director or Chief of Party that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in international business, procurement and/or grants management, with prior experience in USAID grants management preferred.
- Demonstrated record of achieving results in procurement and/or grants management with international development programs.
- Fluency in English is preferred, fluency in Ukrainian is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills.
- An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.