Consultant on Strategic Partnership Development (Київ)
Learn to Discern in Education (L2D-Ed) project, with the support of the British Embassy in Kyiv, invites you to submit a proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Consultant on Strategic Partnership Development to oversee cooperation between the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy and IREX to support efforts to raise awareness of the importance of critical thinking and media literacy and provide various opportunities for Ukrainians countrywide to develop and practice critical information engagement skills.
Consultant on Strategic Partnership Development will provide services to The Ministry of Culture and Information Policy – the primary recipient of the provided services; whereas IREX acts as the agency that orders and co-controls delivery of services and payments. S/he will collaborate closely with other members of the Ministry’s project team and provide expert assistance in establishing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with key media literacy partners in Ukraine and abroad, monitoring donors and other databases to identify potential funding opportunities, and promoting media literacy project to the international community.
Learn to Discern aims to spread media literacy, conscious engagement with information, and development of critical thinking through Ukrainian society conducting educational activities on media literacy among educators, journalists, thought leaders, and youth.
The Consultant on Strategic Partnership Development’s tasks and expected deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct research, identify opportunities for new joint projects with the partners; and advise on partnership development with local, regional and international organizations.
- Advise on budgets developments, cost proposals preparation.
- Lead the preparation written and visual components for partnership proposals.
- Advise on successful launch and implementation of new partnership projects.
- Provide additional consultations which are related to development of strategic partnership as requested.
The Consultant on Strategic Partnership Development’s experience and qualification requirements:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or International Development or similar/related degree; Bachelor’s degree in one of these fields and the equivalent of 10+ years of experience is also acceptable.
- A minimum of 5 years of general working experience.
- Previous experience managing/developing business relationships.
- Understanding of the Ukrainian media environment.
- Strategic thinking.
- Passion for people, relationship building and networking.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
Preparation of Proposals
In preparing the Proposal, the Applicant is expected to examine the RFP in detail (it may be downloaded here).
Please submit all the proposal components above by email to [email protected] no later than 5 July 2021 at 6:00 PM.
Applicants may submit questions concerning this RFP via email to [email protected] before the deadline by 6:00 PM on June 30, 2021.