Асистент/ка з питань комунікації /Communications Assistant
Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates to serve as Communications Assistant in support of the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) project. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID/UKAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
Russia’s ongoing invasion presents significant challenges to the Ukrainian health care system. HRS is in the process of pivoting activities across all five objectives to respond to the current and future needs of the Government of Ukraine (GOU).
The Communications Assistant will support the HRS Communications Officer across all communications and admin needs. We are looking for a highly motivated young professional with an eye for detail and a can-do, positive attitude are essential. This role would suit someone who is very organized and is equally comfortable with a spreadsheet as with a report and can prioritize and multi-task effectively.
Scope of Services
Communications services will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide technical assistance to HRS Communication Officer in liaison with production bureau and printing houses in communicating requests of the Project technical staff and products’ specifications.
- Support production and distribution of communications materials related to the health reform.
- Compile daily news digest related to the health reform.
- Perform other tasks related to the communications in the HRS, if needed.
- Process financial invoices.
- No less than 2 years of proven work experience as Communications Assistant/Junior Communications Specialist
- Strong reporting capabilities
- Any reform communication experience will be an asset
- Advanced working proficiency in English
- Critical thinker, analytically minded, and intellectually curious
- Data and monitoring skills/experience
- Experience in communicating specifications to the production and printing houses
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two professional letters of reference/reference contacts to [email protected] no later than October 2, 2022. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Communications Assistant”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.