Administrative Assistant / Адміністративний асистент
Ukraine Reforms Architecture Foundation (URA Foundation) announces a selection of a qualified Administrative Assistant
Terms of Reference
ToR Date of Issuance: 15.09.2021
Due Date for Applications: 29.09.2021
Ukraine Reforms Architecture Foundation (URA Foundation) is a non-governmental organization that provides operational support to Ukraine Reforms Architecture (URA) project. URA is a comprehensive technical assistance program developed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), in partnership with the European Union, to support important reform processes in Ukraine. It is financed from the Ukraine Stabilisation and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account managed by the EBRD. Contributors to the MDA are Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, the largest donor.
2. Duration of assignment
Assignment is expected to begin from 15 September 2021 and last until 31.08.2022 with a possibility to continue the assignment subject to availability of funding. The assignment envisages 2 months’ probation period.
3. Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will assist with the day-to-day administrative and finance functions. This includes, but is not limited, to handling primary and supporting documents from subcontractors, maintain policies and procedures with respect to operational support to teams of experts, act as a liaison between URAF, experts’ teams and URAF’s external subcontractors.
Detailed scope of services:
- Handle primary and supporting documents from subcontractors (collect, review for completeness and accuracy, submit for approval and payment, input data into accounting system, ensure that all accounting documents and records are filed and stored properly);
- Ensure administrative support to URAF and URA teams (collect and review request from URA teams, seek approval, process and close requests in timely manner in line with policies and procedures);
- Coordinate and act as a liaison between URAF, URA teams and URAF’s external subcontractors;
- Handle business travel documentation (collect, review for accuracy and completeness, submit for reimbursement);
- Maintain procurement in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Maintain and regularly update inventory;
- Prepare regular and ad hoc internal reports;
- Written translation (English / Ukrainian);
- Work with delivery services, printing orders, and other contractors;
- Work with incoming / outgoing correspondence;
- Assist URAF as applicable.
4. Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant higher education
- 2 years of general professional experience
- Accounting experience would be a plus
- Proficiency in written and oral Ukrainian and English (upper intermediate and above).
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and other relevant applications
- Ability to perform and complete a variety of detail-oriented duties in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.
- Constructiveness, ability to communicate effectively at all levels with different types of stakeholders.
5. Funding source
The funding source of this assignment is the EBRD-Ukraine Stabilisation and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account (MDA). Contributors to the MDA are Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, the largest donor.
Please submit CVs in English by 29 September, 2021 to the following address: [email protected] with a subject line “Administrative Assistant”.
Following the evaluation of all applications received, selected candidates may be invited to the tests. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.