IZOLYATSIA. Platform for Cultural Initiatives (IZOLYATSIA) is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time Accountant position in Kyiv.
Detailed information about the project please find here.
Accountant of Zmina 2.0 project focuses on completing the project accountant and reporting according to the obligatory donor’s requirements and policies and procedures of implementing body (IZOLYATSIA) with faithful execution of Ukrainian legislation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Validation of financial documents and proceeding payments.
- Assistance in grants/contracts management.
- Participation in periodic financial control and financial reporting to the Project.
- Supervise and coordinate the Subgrant payments and reportings,
- Oversee all project financial documentation,
- Prepare all the financial documentation to the Project for the financial audit,
- Participation in preparation of annual accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A degree in the field of financial administration, economics or other relevant fields.
- At least 4 y.- experience in EU project financial management, good knowledge of the rules related to the major EU funding programmes (Creative Europe, Erasmus+, etc.);
- Good knowledge of accounting legislation and EU accounting standards;
- Knowledge of VAT exemptions by the technical assistance Projects..
How to apply:
PREFERRED START DATE: 24.01.2022 – 01.02.2022.
End of the Project: 24.04.2024
More info and form for your CV and Personal Statement (preferably in English): https://jobs.izolyatsia.org