10 вакансій у Консультаційну місію ЄС
Deadline for applications: 07 September 2017 at 12h00 Kyiv time
- Public Finance Officer (Lviv)
- Prosecutorial Reform Officer (Lviv)
- Public Finance Officer (Kharkiv)
- Prosecutorial Reform Officer (Kharkiv)
- Human Rights/Gender/Civil Society Adviser (Kyiv/Countrywide)
- Interpreter/Translator (Kyiv/Countrywide)
- Coordination Officer/Interpreter (Kyiv/Countrywide)
- Prosecutorial Reform Officer (Kyiv/Countrywide)
- IT Officer (Kyiv/Countrywide)
- Interpreter/Translator (Kyiv)
- Enjoy full civil rights and do not have criminal record;
- Be in possession of Ukrainian citizenship and/or of a (still) valid residence and work permits according to Ukrainian laws;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on him/her by the laws concerning military service.
- Meet other criteria as mentioned in the job description (e.g. educational requirements, previous professional experience, etc).
- Be physically fit to perform the duties relating to the post (such physical fitness should be attested by a medical certificate).
Applications will be considered only, when using the standard Application Form to be returned in Word format, and indicating which position(s) the candidate is applying for.