Web Application Developer/ Програміст
Web Application Developer
USAID Energy Security Project
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), “an independent agency of the United States federal government” and “the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results”, and implemented by Tetra Tech, a California-based “leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development”.
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP will work closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
- Experience participating in 2+ web application full cycle processes (using Microsoft technology tools C#, ASP.NET, MSSQL and IIS);
- Experience in setup and configuration of IIS web server;
- Experience developing authorization environment (users, roles, permissions);
- Experience with web security concepts;
- Experience utilizing 3rd party control suites for web forms (Telerik);
- Experience building reports using Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Experience building reports using Crystal Reports;
- Experience building database objects such as views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, etc.;
- Experience producing quality documentation for build, use and deployment of web application (Technical Specifications, Testing Plans, User Manuals, System Guides).
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures;
- Knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) ;
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web service development;
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design methodologies.
Bachelor (+)’s degree in computer science or four years of professional experience developing web applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to [email protected]
There is no deadline associated with this position, Tetra Tech may fill the position when a qualified person is found.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/.