Вакансія у проекті “Technical Assistance for Civil Society Development in Ukraine”
EU Project for Civil Society Development in Ukraine
Are you interested in providing communication and PR support to the civil society organisations in Ukraine?
We have an opening for an individual to work with us to help deliver the following:
- Assessment of communication activities of EU granted projects
- Visibility and communication support to CSOs campaigns and events
- Contribution to the development of communication toolkit
- Participation in the individual communication consultations to CSOs
- Promoting the CSOs and project activities among high profile social-political media and specialised CSOs resources
- Support to the project web site and Facebook
- Development of the data base with set of case studies, toolkits and links for CSOs
You should have 1-2 years of experience of working in the area of communications and PR preferably for the civil society sector. You will also have experience of working on an EU funded project and be familiar with EU visibility guidelines. You should also have experience with information campaigns, media relations, social media, excellent writing skills and be fluent in Ukrainian and English.
This position will be offered for an initial period from March – July 2018 with possible extension.
If you are interested, please send your cv in EU format https://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/audit-framework-contract-2010-annex-5-curriculum-vitae_en as well as a covering letter to: [email protected]
Deadline February 16th, 2018
Only successful candidates will be notified.