Вакансія: Technical advisor, materials management
The Technical Advisor, Materials Management will ensure that strategic material planning processes are in place to enable operational capability and agility in the distribution network. Takes a coordinating lead, working closely with the Central Procurement Agency (CPA), the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Centre for Public Health (CPH) to ensure proper planning and scheduling is in place that will satisfy customer requirements in the most cost effective manner. In addition, this person will manage and coordinate the design and implementation of a material management module for the Central Procurement Agency (CPA). Manage SAFEMed sub-contractor(s) and a team of developers to ensure the development and operational deployment of a material management system.
IT System Development, Material Management (50%)
- Oversee module design, development, analytics and regular testing with the Central Procurement Agency (CPA) in accordance to the specifications outlined in the Terms of Reference for the Material Management Module.
- Facilitate workshops to collect and map client business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Develop necessary product modifications to develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts and produce clean, efficient code based on the Terms of Reference and customer requirements.
- Oversee testing, deployment, and validation of the interfaces to achieve sign off from internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Investigate and implement system enhancement initiatives.
Supply Planning and Scheduling (40%)
- Provide advisory support to the Central Procurement Agency (CPA) and Regions on the planning and forecasting of orders to meet customer requirements and shipments to ensure on-time deliveries while maintaining optimum inventory levels and reducing stock outs.
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business coordinate closely with internal and external parties to ensure supply of product is in place to satisfy distribution requirements.
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements.
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet distribution requirements and address operational risks.
- Ensure that the material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and that the Central Procurement Agency standard practices and procedures are followed in connection with all materials management and logistics functions.
Coordination and Reporting (10%)
- Oversee, coach and develop a high performing team of developers that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Set objectives/KPIs and review and assess on-going performance of direct reports (developers)
- Contribute to project progress and technical reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, Information Systems or equivalent education.
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, IT programming and development, or equivalent education.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Supply Planning, Inventory Management or Supply Chain Management
- Experience implementing Material Management Systems
- IT project management experience and a working knowledge of leading integration technologies.
- Experience in technical documentation writing and DB architecture development, deep understanding of DB structure.
- Experience with S&OP, Product Planning and/or Supply Planning & Scheduling.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, System functionality, and writing code in various languages.
- Advanced knowledge of operations management, supply planning, inventory management and/or supply chain management in general.
- The ability to provide consistent, detailed analysis and follow through to project completion.
- Good interpersonal skills – demonstrating ability to successfully work with internal and external partners at all levels of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of English.
Qualified candidates may apply online at:
and apply to: [email protected]