Вакансія: Program Assistant/ Senior Program Assistant до NDI Ukraine
The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) is a non-profit organization working to strengthen democracy worldwide. NDI-Ukraine is currently seeking a full time Program Assistant/Senior Program Assistant for its Research Program based in Kyiv, Ukraine. She/He will contribute to the design and analysis of NDI’s cutting edge research methodology, spanning across sectors and informing NDI’s program activities and partners in Ukraine. Successful candidate(s) will also be provided on-the-job training and will have opportunities for career progression.
Job Title: Program Assistant/Senior Program Assistant, NDI Ukraine
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of the Research Program Officer, perform day-to-day tasks related to NDI’s research projects.
- Contribute to the design of survey instruments and questionnaires.
- Manage data scripts in various software environments for multiple research projects.
- Contribute to the process of data analysis and visualization of NDI’s research projects.
- Contribute to weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the relevant research activities.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sociology, political sciences, or a related field required; graduate degree desired.
- Previous experience in working on qualitative and quantitative research (Social research, market research, academic research or other research oriented environment) preferred.
- Knowledge of database software preferred (e.g. STATA, R, SPSS), familiarity with STATA is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a constructive member of a team.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian required.
- Working knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, G+, etc.).
NDI seeks exceptional applicants and offers competitive compensation based on NDI Ukraine’s local staff salary scale and employer paid benefits.
Interested applicants should submit CVs and motivation letters as one file in a pdf format in English by email to the following email address: [email protected]
Please indicate the position Senior/Research Program Assistant in the subject line of the e-mail.
The deadline for the submission is September 25, 2020. Only selected candidates will be invited for a written test and a subsequent interview.
NDI welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. As such, our commitment is to promote equal employment opportunities for all applicants seeking employment and employees. NDI makes employment decisions based on organizational needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to any grounds such as age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression etc.