Вакансія. Prоgram Assistant at the Ukrainian-Danish Youth House
Do you like to create great experiences for youth? Do you find solutions and pay attention to detail? The Ukrainian-Danish Youth House is looking for a Program Assistant to help making our many activities, workshops and events happen.
As our Program Assistant, you will be a part of the program team and will contribute to implementing the program strategy and achieving the expected outcomes. You will support the work with the Ukrainian-Danish Youth House program and events both offline and online, regional and in Kyiv. You will assist with planning, coordination of practicalities, communication with participants, contribute to post-program evaluation, and help with the development of our public program. You will be part of a growing international democracy initiative with a very dedicated team, where we emphasize a good working environment.
The Ukrainian-Danish Youth House is a platform for young people from Ukraine and Denmark that supports youth participation, democratic dialogue, and creativity. Based in Kyiv and with, we offer a creative, democratic platform for everyone between 16 and 35 years of age to engage, facilitate and support youth projects and activism across our countries. The Youth House is formally steered by a consortium consisting of the Danish Youth Council and the Danish Cultural Institute. More info: https://theyouthhouse.org/
- Assist with program and event development, implementation, and evaluation;
- Assist with correspondence with partners and participants;
- Assist with organizing public events for a general audience;
- Assist with the daily work of the physical Youth House;
- Write and produce informational material and guidelines;
- Help with basic translation and interpretation (Ukrainian-English);
- Assist with technicalities of online (and offline) events;
- Answer general requests, emails and calls
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (or a last-year student);
- Experience from event management (internships and volunteering count too);
- Good command of English (office language) and Ukrainian;
- Good written and oral communication;
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of good customer service;
- Structured and efficient;
- Thorough and attentive to detail;
- Good technical abilities/understanding;
- Knowledge of the youth and/or cultural sphere is an asset;
What we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic workspace, where you will be part of shaping the Ukrainian-Danish Youth House as the project grows;
- An international environment with a comfortable office in the centre of Kyiv;
- A full-time position with a one-year contract, with a possibility of prolongation;
- Salary 22.000 UAH (net);
- Uniqa health insurance;
- General working hours 10:00-18:00;
- Computer and phone for professional use.
How to apply:
Send your CV and letter of motivation in English as separate files with “Program Assistant” in subject line to Roman Tyshchenko at [email protected]. The deadline for application is October 27th at 23:59.
We encourage you to apply regardless of gender, sexuality, physical abilities, ethnicity, religious beliefs.