Вакансія: Program Assistant
Chemonics International Inc.
SCOPE OF WORK
USAID Transformation Communications Activity
Job Title: Program Assistant
Estimated Period of Performance/Level of Effort: Long-term
The USAID Ukraine Transformation Communications Activity (TCA) is a five-year Activity whose purpose is to partner with the Government of Ukraine (GOU), private sector, and civil society to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s democracy through innovative communications initiatives that engage Ukrainians in a conversation about the country’s democratic transformation and European integration. The objectives of the Activity are to equip USAID and its partners to conduct data-driven communications; increase the quality and quantity of strategic communications on reform dividends; and broaden the use of social impact content by Ukraine’s civic leaders and creative sector.
The Program Assistant will be responsible for conducting daily administrative and logistics operations that Support the TCA team in implementation of administrative and technical activities.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify and conceptualize new potential media activities that are appropriate to respond to the current Ukrainian political and social situation and TCA’s established program goals and objectives.
- Support the technical team in planning and implementation of trainings, workshops, and dialogues, and the development of associated materials for program activities.
- Support technical team members in logistics associated with activities, including site selection, travel plans, accommodations.
- Provide support to counterpart attendees at program activities, such as trainings or conferences, to ensure efficient participation at program activities.
- Provide support to technical teams in the development of training or resource materials
- Monitor ongoing activities, which may include, social media monitoring, attending. activity events, gathering information requested by TCA staff, writing updates and brief analytical reports on the activity impact and progress using web analytical tools, attend coordination meetings for project development and implementation.
- Ensure clarity and accuracy of written internal and external correspondence in English, Ukrainian, and Russian as required.
- Provide high quality translation of correspondence, reports, and communication materials, including fact sheets, press releases, success stories, leaflets, brochures, etc.
- Assist the technical team in data collection and analysis as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Experience working on USAID or donor-funded programs preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in communications or related field.
- Ukrainian, Russian, and English fluency, with excellent presentation skills and strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing in all languages.
- Experience in planning and organizing complex events.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in the context of interacting with Ukrainian and international colleagues, counterparts, business representatives or community members.
- Demonstrated creative thinking, initiative and self-motivation in handling all assigned tasks.
- University degree in relevant field required.
- Ability to work professionally and constructively as part of team, meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and deal with diverse environment.
To apply, please submit your application via the following link:
Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Application deadline – September 18, 2020