Вакансія: Monitoring, Evaluation and Gender Specialist
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance and vibrant civil society, is accepting applications for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Gender Specialist for the USAID- and UK aid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) Activity.
The purpose of the TAPAS Activity is to support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and to build Ukrainians’ trust in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large-scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices. More about TAPAS www.tapas.org.ua.
Program: Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS)
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Gender Specialist
Reports to: Deputy Chief of Party
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Type: Full-time
Monitoring, Evaluation and Gender Specialist is responsible for incorporating gender considerations into the design and implementation of the program activities.
- Ensure that gender considerations are mainstreamed across the activity;
- Review and provide input on work plans, communications, and other materials, with attention to gender dimensions of technical activities and operations;
- Document lessons learned, best practices and success stories; draft donor reports and updates;
- Support coordination across TAPAS team to ensure effective collection of qualitative and quantitative information needed for the M&E;
- Conduct the projects’ performance assessment, monitoring and evaluation;
- Ensure that information and data from the projects’ activities is captured, documented, analyzed and reported;
- Support projects’ teams in conducting surveys, studies, assessments and similar activities aimed to assess the project’s/interventions’ results;
- Write M&E projects’ reports, reviews and evaluations;
- Assist in preparation of TAPAS bi-weekly, quarterly, annual and other ad hoc reports;
- Provide inputs in developing annual work plans;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in international development, gender studies, development economics or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing gender sensitive programming required;
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and implementing performance monitoring systems and in donor reporting; experience working on USG-funded programs strongly preferred;
- Institutional capacity strengthening experience required;
- Experience working on projects under one of the three TAPAS focus areas preferred;
- Fluent written and spoken Ukrainian and English language is required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “M&ETAPAS” and your name in the subject line. Application deadline: July 30, 2021.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.