Вакансія: Knowledge Management Advisor
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in Ukraine is seeking qualified professionals for the project “Utilization and implementation of the Association agreement between the EU and Ukraine in the field of trade/ EU4Business: SME Recovery Programme in Ukraine” (hereafter “Project”) for its office in Kyiv or other regions of Ukraine to fill the positions of the
Knowledge Management Advisor (full-time)
(internal SAP code: Knowledge Management Advisor)
The project “Utilization and implementation of the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine in the field of trade / EU4Business” improves resilience and competitiveness of Ukrainian enterprises, especially in view of the aspired EU accession. It pursues a multi-level approach. At the macro level, trade-related issues in the EU accession process and the implementation of the EU Free Trade Agreement are supported through policy advice and complementary procurement and financing. At the meso level, the business environment for small and medium enterprises (SME) is strengthened, especially through advisory services. Industrial associations and business clusters receive special support. In addition, local business support systems are being strengthened on a pilot basis by means of financing. At the enterprise level, the resilience and innovative capacity of SMEs are supported through financing and expert advice.
The Knowledge Management Advisor is deployed in the Action “EU4Business. SME Recovery Programme” as well as in the overall project.
Areas of responsibility:
- Compiling projects by donors and the Ukrainian government in the areas of SME support, trade facilitation and integration in the European single market;
- Identifying potential overlaps and synergies regarding cooperation partners, beneficiaries, approaches, and instruments;
- Assessing different approaches and instruments used by donors and implementers in the dynamic situation in Ukraine to support coordination and learning;
- Assessing lessons learned during implementation of the Action in close cooperation with the project’s monitoring and evaluation, technical and management team;
- Supporting the project’s external communication so that knowledge generated in the project is made accessible to a broad range of stakeholders;
- Maintaining of a good flow of communication and information between all involved institutions and GIZ;
- Assisting national and international advisers in carrying out their work;
- Assisting the project with organisational and management issues.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Master‘s degree in economics, political science or in another area relevant for the position;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an international setting within an international organisation/project or the Ukrainian government/authorities;
- Knowledge of and practical experience with SME and trade promotion approaches, ideally also with EU association/accession;
- Ability to effectively liaise with a broad range of stakeholders and partners;
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications to capture information and knowledge and make it available for internal and external audiences;
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation or external communication are a plus;
- Business fluent command of Ukrainian and English language (verbally and written), knowledge of German would be an advantage;
- Good self-organisation skills;
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Official employment;
- Salary fixed in EUR, performance-related bonuses and 13th salary;
- Medical insurance, 29 vacation days annually;
- Language classes, hard and soft skills trainings;
- Individual and group psychological support;
- Possible remote and flexible work;
- Meaningful and valuable work, international environment.
Full-time position with 40-hours working week. Place of assignment is Kyiv. The contract duration is until the end of April 2025.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
Application comprising of the candidate’s CV and a cover letter in the English language explaining the motivation to apply for the job is to be sent to [email protected] until 07 April 2023, Friday.
By sending the application the candidate gives the consent for the personal data processing for recruitment processes solely.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the recruitment process. The shortlisted candidates may be offered the task to complete to check the level of their proficiency and written English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the recruitment process.