Вакансія: Junior Administrative Specialist
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in Ukraine is seeking qualified professionals for the project “Utilization and implementation of the Association agreement between the EU and Ukraine in the field of trade/ EU4Business” (hereafter “Project”) for its office in Kyiv or other regions of Ukraine to fill the positions of the
Junior Administrative Specialist (full-time, Kyiv/remote)
(internal SAP code: Junior Administrative Specialist)
The project “Utilization and implementation of the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine in the field of trade / EU4Business” improves resilience and competitiveness of Ukrainian enterprises, especially in view of the aspired EU accession. It pursues a multi-level approach. At the macro level, trade-related issues in the EU accession process and the implementation of the EU Free Trade Agreement are supported through policy advice and complementary procurement and financing. At the meso level, the business environment for small and medium enterprises (SME) is strengthened, especially through advisory services. Industrial associations and business clusters receive special support. In addition, local business support systems are being strengthened on a pilot basis by means of financing. At the enterprise level, the resilience and innovative capacity of SMEs are supported through financing and expert advice.
The Junior Specialist reports directly to the programme directors and is part of the cross-cutting team which covers monitoring and evaluation and external communication.
Junior Administrative Specialist is responsible for:
- assisting the programme directors and the cross-cutting team (responsible for monitoring and evaluation as well as external communication) with secretarial functions, including:
- coordination and thorough preparation of online and offline meetings as well as other activities involving the programme directors and the cross-cutting team;
- assisting programme directors in travel and event management;
- supporting procurement of goods and services;
- supporting external communication and correspondence upon request by the project’s communication advisor, particularly:
- drafting news, announcements, press releases in Ukrainian and English;
- reviewing external communication texts from partner organisations and requesting information and material from them including photos, consents, PR plans etc.;
- media monitoring;
- checking the project’s functional email account, coordinate and monitor responses in the team;
- supporting monitoring and evaluation in close cooperation with the project’s monitoring and evaluation team, particularly;
- manual data entry from Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word documents and other files into the internal project monitoring tool;
- assist in the development of new formats for data collection and analysis;
- assist in preparing reports on the status and progress of activities;
- communication with team members for proper data compilation into the system.
Required qualifications, experience, and competences:
- Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree in an area relevant for the position;
- Experience in the area of external communication;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- Very good Ukrainian and English language skills;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft 365 applications), ideally also experience with social media, tabases, SMM, Canva, Pictochart, Mailchimp, Grammarly;
- Reliability, confidentiality, flexibility and stress resistance;
- Customer and service-oriented attitude;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong team player;
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed.
- Official employment;
- Salary fixed in EUR, performance-related bonuses and 13th salary;
- Medical insurance, 29 vacation days annually;
- Language classes, hard and soft skills trainings;
- Individual and group psychological support;
- Possible remote and flexible work;
- Meaningful and valuable work, international environment.
Full-time position with 40-hours working week until April 2025. Place of assignment is Kyiv or other regions of Ukraine. Some travel within Ukraine is possible.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
Please send your brief motivation letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant professional experience and education in English language to [email protected] until COB 07.04.2023.
By sending the application the candidate gives the consent for the personal data processing for recruitment processes solely.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the recruitment process.