Вакансія: Graphic designer
Management Systems International (MSI), a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area management consultancy with a 40-year history of delivering results for our clients. Our expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation; democracy and governance; peace and stability; rule of law and accountability; education; gender and inclusion; strategic communications; and leadership and organizational development. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Colombia, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria and Ukraine, and works domestically. We support clients ranging from the U.S. Government (e.g., the U.S. Agency for International Development, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Departments of State and Labor, and the Millennium Challenge Corporation) to large bilateral and multilateral donors (e.g., the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program). We also work with national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a six-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anti-corruption efforts, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption. SACCI works with the wide spectrum of anti-corruption stakeholders, including the specialized anti-corruption bodies, governmental institutions at national and local levels, the private sector, and civil society watchdog organizations. SACCI seeks to promote transparency and accountability during the time of the Russia’s aggression and the Ukraine reconstruction efforts. SACCI supports the Ministry for Communities, Territories, and Infrastructure Development of Ukraine in creating an effective system for preventing corruption in reconstruction processes to ensure transparency and accountability.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position.**
The Graphic Designer will support the Ministry. The Ministry aims to provide anti-corruption supervision during the planning and implementation of reconstruction activities to eliminate potential corruption risks, enabling the quality of restoration for its final beneficiaries. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the creation, execution, and production of various visual communication products to serve the needs of the Ministry. This is a short-term position with an expected level of effort of up to 135 working days.
- Create custom graphics, social, print, and digital materials.
- Conceptualize and produce a wide variety of digital and print graphic materials for all media platforms.
- Perform design and graphic production tasks under tight deadlines.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs.
- Collaborate with the communications team to develop and create various materials including presentations, digital/social media content, and event materials.
- Make sure that a consistent visual style approach is maintained to support the Ministry’s visual identity.
- Work on special projects that require creative and graphic design support.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field is required.
- Minimum three years of experience with the latest design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop is required.
- Experience with graphic design and with a strong portfolio of work is required.
- Experience working with government institutions or international organizations is preferred.
- Experience with digital design across social media content, print, and event materials with a high level of execution.
- Knowledge of current design software and skilled in every step of the design process, from concept to final delivery is required.
- Knowledge of the latest design trends is preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational, and time-management skills for meeting deadlines is required.
- Fluency in written and oral Ukrainian is required. Fluency in English is preferred.
*Deadline for applying for this position – June, 16, 2023, 18:00 Kyiv time*
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please visit Tetra Tech’s Disability Assistance Page. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.