Вакансія фахівця з планування, моніторингу та оцінювання (Одеса)
We are looking for a PM&E Officer to join our team in Odesa starting from December 2019
Who we are:
forumZFD supports people involved in violent conflicts on the path to peace and strives to help overcome war and violence. forumZFD is currently working with peace consultants in Germany, as well as ten other countries in Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia. Its Academy for Conflict Transformation offers a learning space for professional, international peace work. Through dialogue events, educational work and campaigns, forumZFD actively advocates civil peace policy.
forumZFD is recognized by the German federal government as a member of the Civil Peace Service (CPS) consortium. It finances its work through public and private grants, donations and membership fees.
Currently, forumZFD in Ukraine operates through its offices in Kyiv and Odesa and works with Ukrainian partners in the fields of civil conflict transformation and peace building.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
The Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is responsible for providing guidance, technical support and capacity building on planning, monitoring and evaluation for the forumZFD programme in Ukraine. The position works in close coordination with the PME Advisor in the forumZFD Head Office (HO) in Cologne, as well as PME officers in other country programmes. The PM&E Officer will coach, capacitate and support the forumZFD team, as well as partners to understand and apply PM&E for peacebuilding and ensure effective programming.
Specific tasks include:
- Support the further development and implementation of forumZFD PM&E standards in close cooperation with the PM&E advisor in the HO and the Country Director.
- Support the programme team in the implementation of forumZFD PM&E, e.g. facilitating and documenting annual planning processes, as well as further developing the monitoring system on programme and project level.
- Implementing monitoring processes at programme and project level to ensure that there is a strong coherence around the programme and projects’ activities.
- Ensure regular data collection, reflection on it and provide support in reports preparation.
- Capacitate, train and support partners of forumZFD, as well as forumZFD programme staff in Ukraine in PM&E.
- Support the knowledge management process for the programme.
Country Director and the PME Adviser in the Head Office.
- Advanced degree in social sciences, peacebuilding, management, international development or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related work in PM&E for peacebuilding or in a development cooperation context.
- Good understanding of peacebuilding programming
- Strong experience of working with PM&E systems, monitoring methodologies and tools.
- High level of knowledge and skills of data visualization and presentation
- Strong ability to provide analytical report writing in English
- Demonstrated experiences of carrying out quantitative surveys and qualitative data collection. Experience in facilitating workshops, training and capacity building.
- Considerable experience in working with multi-cultural teams and a variety of national stakeholders.
- Work independently but also cooperatively with team members.
- A high level of personal efficiency and an ability to balance multiple tasks.
- An attractive position with fixed term contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility of further qualification and professional growth.
- Friendly working atmosphere where team spirit is held in high regard.
Start of assignment:
Ideally, you are available to start working in December 2019.
Please, send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] by 31 October 2019
We are looking forward to your application!